Powered by innovative search technology, Comparison.shop is a product feed from IPG Media Brands.
What information Optimum4 Ltd collects
Optimum4 Ltd may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information, including email address and phone number
- Demographic information, including postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information that is relevant to customer surveys and/or promotional offers
What Optimum4 Ltd does with the information
Optimum4 Ltd requires the above information to provide you with a better website experience and service and for these additional purposes:
- Keeping internal records
- Product and service improvement
- Periodically sending you promotional emails about new product releases, special promotional offers and relevant information that may be of interest to you – using your provided email address
- Occasionally contacting you to conduct market research – which may be by email, phone, mail or fax – with the information we gather to be used to personalise the website for your interests
How Optimum4 Ltd keeps your information secure
Keeping your information safe is important to Optimum4 Ltd. To protect against unauthorised access or disclosure of the information we collect online, we have created several safeguarding procedures. Your information is secured with electronic, managerial and physical security features, which prevent data loss and theft.
Cookies are computer files that request permission to be placed onto your computer when you visit a website. When you click agree, the file is added to your computer hard drive and analyses web traffic – or alerts you when you visit a website.
They allow web applications to interact with you as an individual, identifying you as a user. This is to tailor its content to your likes, dislikes and needs – developing aspects such as recommendations and personalised advertisements. It does this by obtaining and remembering information related to your preferences and interactions.
Optimum4 Ltd uses traffic log cookies to monitor:
- Which website pages are being used
- What links are being clicked on
- Which pages you interact more with and those less with
We do this to help understand data about web page traffic, which helps us improve our website and the service we offer you, the customer.
This information is only used for statistical analysis purposes and is removed from the system once used for this purpose. A cookie on your computer does not give us access to your computer - or any information stored on there – whatsoever. We have access only to the data you agree to share with us.
Under new GDPR regulations, you have the choice of accepting or declining cookies. Selected web browsers automatically accept cookies. By adjusting settings on these web browsers, you can choose to decline cookies, however, this may mean the website does not provide you with a personalised experience.
Links to external websites on Optimum4 Ltd’s website
Optimum4 Ltd’s website may contain links to external websites that are of interest to you. Should you visit any of these links, you are leaving our website and we do not have control over that website and its interactions with you.
This means we cannot be responsible for:
- Protection and privacy of personal information gathered by that website
- Instances that are governed by Optimum4 Ltd’s privacy statement
Taking control of your personal data and information
Under new GDPR regulations, you can choose to restrict the collection and use of your personal data and information on Optimum4 Ltd’s website in the following situations:
- When you are requested to complete a form, you can click a box which indicates that you do not wish for your information to be used for direct marketing purposes
If you have agreed for Optimum4 Ltd to use your personal data and information for direct marketing purposes, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at:
100 Wellington Street
Company Reg No. 03541524
Optimum4 Ltd promise to not distribute, lease or sell your personal data and information to any third parties, unless we have implicit permission form you – or are required by-law to forward this information on.
We may utilise your personal data and information to send you promotional information about third parties that may be of interest to you – should you agree that you wish this to happen.
You are within your rights – under the Data Protection Act 1998 – to request details of the personal information we hold about you. A small fee applies to request this information.
If you wish to request a copy of the information Optimum4 Ltd holds about you, please write to us at:
100 Wellington Street
Company Reg No. 03541524
Should you believe that any information we hold on you is incomplete or inaccurate, please email or write to us immediately, at our address. Indicate which details are incorrect and we will promptly and responsibly change erroneous data.